The Iraq War Was Wrong Blog

The world has many wrongs, and many wars, but there's only one wrong Iraq war.

"A wrong war like during the Iraq war was cannot just be sitted idly by by." --The Proprietor

Saturday, May 03, 2008

I Had Sex With Michelle Obama

Me I don't have no job but this post could be NSFW if you do have a job. Becuase adult subject matter. Not explicset pitures, sorry.

Why am I even telling youse. It was back in the early 90s when I visited Chicago. As you know I endorse Barak and Michelle for president, I Wrote favorable blog posts. I care very much about the REPUTATION of The Iraq War Was Wrong Blog and also about the Obama's. I owe it to our readerships to avoid even the APPEARANCE of a confict of interest, impropriety so on so forth. So that's why I'm telling you so I can come clean. For the record. My sexaul relationship with Michelle Obama has NOTHING to do wif my endorsement of her candacy as "first" lady.



So what's she like you may aks. Well. She don't so-call shave "down there" as much as most Afican American wemen. From anus to about level with her urethral opening, and THAT'S IT. And where she shaves she got so much 5 oclock. Stubble more like. Some ingrown hairs. One it got infected I guess, because a huge pimple. But it was like mostly healed.

So how did it happen, how was it ect. Well, first kissing then I done heavy pettings to her i.e., finger. Then I done cunningus on her which she LIKE it. all wet. She was gwine do me back fellat but I don't like that. Then vaganal in three positions. and when I try anal she gets all mad

I'm not 100% sure it was Michelle Obama, I did not ask her name but if I remember it looked like her anyways. And like I said it was in Chicago. I think it was in Chicago.

UPDATE

From the comments aka peanut gallery:

two dogs is correct.

This post is way below the standards of this blog. Doesn't belong on the blog of the guy who published the high school newsletters of Brian Leiter.


My response:

way below my standards

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

At 5/03/2008 10:13 AM, Blogger Two Dogs said...

IWWW, revoke Jason's blogging priviledges. NOW.

 
At 5/03/2008 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yu guys are so rite on wit this stuff. Jason did bang Michle O'Bama, because I did 2, and he described her purfectly.

Grate BLOG, keep it up guise, IWW is so exact. YU'all rule

- Donkey Boner

 
At 5/03/2008 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I started reading your blog with the hopes that I'd have help in proving that the war in Iraq was a mistake." -Alex D.

LULZ. What a stupitface.

In all trufelness, this is by faar the best, most funniest blog I have evr red in my lives, i'd luv to become contributer to yur ongoing devastruction on the Bushitlers. Isn't it lousy that bush and hitlers names go togeter like dat...

'Bushitler'...

proves IRAQ WAR WAS WRONG.

- Donkey Boner

 
At 5/03/2008 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

two dogs is correct.

This post is way below the standards of this blog. Doesn't belong on the blog of the guy who published the high school newsletters of Brian Leiter.

 
At 5/03/2008 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donkey Boner thank you for you're support. BTW Donkey Dick is one of my favorite songs.

Two Dogs maybe it's not a gentleman thing so call kiss and tell. I never said I was no gentleman. Wif me what you see is what you get. When she did me she knowed what she was getting into.

No point in shoot the messenger.

But I can understand if IWW throw me under the bus like Obama throwed Reverend Wright.

Two Dogs he tooken me out of context, he didn't read my --> WHOLE POST <-- only contraversial sound bites over and over and over agin. All across the country I hear again and again. People getting tired of that. If you read my WHOLE POST I am sure you would not be offended.

Anyways Two Dogs I think Barack has spoken so clearly and eloquently about this. I think we got to move forward. You know, this conversation doesn’t help Michelle Obama's kids. You know, it doesn’t help kids out there who are looking for us to make decisions and choices about how we’re going to better fund education.

Jason

 
At 5/03/2008 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But uh maybe uh IWW can no more disown me than he can disown uh his mom or the entire homeless community

Jason

 
At 5/03/2008 5:30 PM, Blogger iraqwarwrong said...

You guys why is everone tripping. It's pretty obvious that Jason was being metaphorical.

 
At 5/03/2008 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaysun, is more than metaforical, he is proficical.

Jeyson, is so wright on with his anal-ogy of rev. right, that it about made me puke. I four one, will never criticse those who use anal-ogies, expecialle those using them in regards to sex and and a rev. werds. Preech on jeysun, preech on.

Again, iraq war is wrong is soooo rite, those witch dissagree like 2-dogs, moor like 2-bitch, are so off-base, they are ghey, and might as well be in bushe's lobby.

-Donkey Boner

s.p. I almost died myslef thinking bout how I just found this blog todey, i was soo lost. IWWW is the troof, preech on, and live on.

- Donkey Boner

 
At 5/07/2008 1:58 PM, Blogger Pastorius said...

Jason,
Myabe youd' better go back to Chicago. Michelle Obama looks like its been an awfull long time since shes had it last.

I think Baraque is too busy.

 
At 4/27/2010 6:03 PM, Blogger qishaya said...

is one of the labels that never become outdated. Designing by ed hardy sale one of the best tattoo artists that ever lived, these clothes will clearly deposit the suffering of time- trend sensible. cheap ed hardy Being able to buy clothes that are considered to be forever in tailor is indeed challenging. ed hardy online shop The key to this feat is actually unadorned. ed hardy swimwear You must forever reminisce that in shape, ed hardy hats it is very important that the designs are well-thought of, ed hardy sunglasses and reflects all types of personalities. ed hardy belts If a consumer relates to the mode, then you can be assured that the individual will always feel at diminish with what he is tiresome. ed hardy mens This is the debate why you should actually christian audigier think about what clothes fit your own form before selling them.

 
At 7/28/2010 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This note was a promise that all men Ed Hardy Sale would be guaranteed the inalienable abercrombie and fitchrights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. It ed hardy clothingis obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note Abercrombie Outlet insofar as her citizens of color are Ed Hardy store concerned. Instead of honoring Ed Hardy Glasses this sacred obligation, America has given the Negro people a bad check which Ed Hardy Sunglasses has come back marked "insufficient funds." But Ed Hardy Glasses we refuse to believe that the bank Ed Hardy of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds in the great Christian Audigier vaults of opportunity of this nation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on 
BlogShares Blog Directory & Search engine