The Iraq War Was Wrong Blog

The world has many wrongs, and many wars, but there's only one wrong Iraq war.

"A wrong war like during the Iraq war was cannot just be sitted idly by by." --The Proprietor

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

THe Antiquities

Someone reminded me of the Antiquities. HOw there was antiquities but then the The Iraq War. Made them all mess up or whatever. (Because of the I probably already metnioend that before as a reason The Iraq War was wrong but just in case I hadn't, I did'nt want there not to be a blog post were I'm talking about Antiquities. Because serously folk's. That's just not right. YOu know what I'm saying. How is everthing else going BWT. Let know in comment's

5 Comments:

At 1/09/2013 4:46 AM, Blogger Jerry Soffer said...

Iraq & Antiquities can mean many things. Our debacle in Iraq is an allegory to the Trojan War, another major mythicla screw-up. Take a look at xenoseye.com. Maybe we can do guest posts.

 
At 1/09/2013 5:32 AM, Blogger Jerry Soffer said...

My bad. The blog is at xenoseye.wordpress.com
Wordpress- sorry about that.

 
At 1/09/2013 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

now where inna a war with troja????? that godam bush and his dhingers--i'm not even sure where troaja is! funkers! anti-dhinger

 
At 1/23/2013 6:34 PM, Anonymous iraqwarnotright said...

Relly good to here about you IWW I glad to here your doing good i doing good to. I forgot about the antiqities that we destoryed and then the jew's stole them when they got back from 9-11. I didn't thing about that for a long time

 
At 4/12/2013 7:08 PM, Blogger Kid said...

Iraq don't have no antiquities. It's only been since 2003.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on 
BlogShares Blog Directory & Search engine